Walking Men is moving forward, and is now looking for
a General Manager
Walking Men has just turned 20, and we are happy to announce our next move: we are looking to hire a General Manager.
You will lead a team of 15 amazing strategists, designers, developers, and project managers. Your role is to provide the team with the work environment they need to grow. Together, we help our clients to gain relevance and business impact through strategy, design, and technology.
You will work right next to our founders, Nicolas and Katelijne. Our current GM, Katelijne, will dedicate her time on building new exciting capabilities in the agency. You can read more about this in the article she wrote here.
Who are we looking for?
- You will certainly need to be ambitious and entrepreneurial, willing to help us build a “greater” Walking Men.
- You will need knowledge of what we do at Walking Men: this requires a good level of expertise in digital marketing, maybe previous agency experience, to be a design lover and to fit happily in a multicultural environment.
- You are great with people and great with money, hands-on but with a good understanding of where the company needs to go.
What will your role be?
- Client service management:
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills to build strong relationships with existing clients
- Create an exceptional customer experience
- Great networking skills
- People management:
- Responsible for creating and evolving a team culture that is collaborative, creative, customer-focused
- Develop, lead and inspire the team including recruiting, on-boarding, coaching, and overall performance management
- Operational management:
- Create efficiencies to help drive profitability
Watch the discussion between Marianne, our content strategist, and Katelijne, our acting GM, about this position:
Walking Men is a full service digital agency, a place where strategy, design and technology meet. We design and build websites, extranets, e-commerce projects - anything that requires a highly creative execution and faultless production.
We are located in the heart of Brussels, and offer a very competitive package, plus all the perks.
The agency has been active since 2001, and employs 16 digital experts. We are open-minded, curious and believe that diversity makes us better. That’s why we are looking for all types of people. We see great value in different minds, from all kinds of backgrounds, working together to create memorable experiences.